Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Annoyed today

Damn diet may kill me.  Its my own fault though, no one else to blame by myself.  I don't think I'm ever going to get out of the 240 range.  Gotta stop eating so much at night.  That certainly doesn't help.

Frustrated with work too.  Our clients are assholes.  The administrative people I deal with are morons.  This one bitch is so completely clueless I want to put her head through a wall.  Why is it we have to bend over backwards for them but we ask them for one tiny favor and they crap all over it.  I don't get it.

Its just as bad at my own office.  People asking me to do shit I don't normally do.  And of course it has to be the week before I leave for vacation.  Unfuckingreal.

I just can't wait until Thursday when I can shout, "EAT SHIT FUCKERS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment