Monday, August 8, 2011

Vacation is truly over.

Sad.  This time two weeks ago I believe I was just getting up, putting on my bathing suit and getting ready to jump in the lake.  God I miss Maine.  Really.  We had such a super time.  It was nice and relaxing, no schedule to keep (unless we had a dinner reservation), no stress.  Just time to sit back and enjoy being at peace.

That was all brought to a screaming halt last week when we came back to work.  Two extremely late nights for both of us, getting home at 10 o'clock.  Up in Maine I was turning in for bed at 10 o'clock.  Its amazing how just one day can erase all those good feelings.  I need another vacation already and it hasn't even been a month since the last one.  Smdh...

In happier news (I guess) we are finally getting our roof fixed.  Yay!!  We are in dire need of a new roof, the leak in our guest bedroom is spreading and fast.  And of course there is rain in the forecast for today and tomorrow.  I'm not sure about the rest of the week but neither are the weather men these days.  Every time it rains the water just streams through the ceiling.  It will be good to finally get the thing fixed. And hopefully the leak will stop.  If it doesn't stop after the roof is done, I'm not sure what we're going to do.  We will keep our fingers crossed.

I should get back to work, got shit to do.

Later peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment