Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Challenges

Everyday is a challenge.  Deciding what to eat can make a person go insane especially when they're trying to control urges, cravings and all the bad stuff.

This morning I had a roll and coffee with a container of watermelon.  I am getting tired of cereal and yogurt.  Well, that's not true, I love cereal and yogurt but today I needed a change.  Even though I know the roll is not as healthy as the cereal the buttered roll won.  And it was good.

I've been at this point before in the diet game.  Made it into the 230's, even as far as 225 and turned right around and started going back the way I came.  I am hoping this time is different.  I really don't want to have to start this journey again especially when I've come this far.  Granted its only 22 (almost) pounds but still, it was hard.  It still is hard.  And will probably continue to be hard until I reach goal.  God that seems so far away.  I can't hurry the process though, that wouldn't work.  I'd be back at the starting line, not a place I ever want to return to.

Here's hoping for a successful "on point" week with very few challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment