Thursday, July 7, 2011

Plateau

Is this a diet blog?  I guess it can be.  I've been eating waaaayy too much in the evenings this whole week.  All so that I can get rid of food cooked over the weekend so it doesn't go bad.  Went over WW points yesterday yet again but only by 2, which could be a hell of a lot worse.  And because of the overeating I just know I'm not going to lose any weight this week.  Even after last week's 1/2lb gain.  Oy the torture.

Hit the gym last night, felt good, real good.  But sadly not good enough to make me want to go every day.  I don't know, getting home early is such a plus for me.  When I hit the gym I don't get home until 9pm.  And getting home late means eating late which I know I shouldn't do.  Feels like I'm undoing all the hard work on the elliptical and the treadmill earlier.

Well I have to get back to work now and pay these people I work with, not to mention myself.  Thanks for listening, whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment